Job Title : Strategic Engagement Manager
Educational : Graduate Preferably from Engineering Domain & MBA Sales & Marketing
Primary Location : Chennai & Hyderabad
Reports to : Branch Manager
No of Positions : 1
Experience : 3 to 6 Years
The Strategic Engagement Manager has the goal of ensuring that needs and expectations ofthe assigned customers are met by the software solutions offered by the company.
- The Solutions Sales Manager role is client facing, the main purpose being to uncover Enterprise Opportunities in the assigned enterprise accounts.
- Reach to the revenue goals of Strategic Solutions and align Softcell strategically and formally with the assigned accounts.
- Understand the design landscape of the customer and position the benefits of the software/hardware solutions to the assigned customers by mapping the right software/hardware solutions with the design requirement of the customers.
We are hiring for the role of Strategic Engagement Manager to drive any one of the following domain areas:
- IT Security sales – covering the domains of end point security, data security and network security. Technologies we focus on are SIEM, Mobile Security, Encryption, DLP, Asset Management, UTMs, etc.
- System Integration sales – covering Storage, Wireless, Networking, virtualisation solutions.Softcell’s target customer is large private sector companies in the discrete manufacturing space. We do not sell to Govt., PSU, Education and Reseller Channels and therefore we require only those candidates who have experience of selling to companies in the private corporate sector.
- Reach to the revenue/sales goals in a set of named accounts.
- Prepare, implement and execute business plan for the Strategic Solutions and update the plan on a quarterly basis
- Sell strategic solutions in the Security / SI portfolio.
- Network with principal companies like Symantec, Mcafee, ManageEngine, Cisco, VMware, Oracle, EMC, etc.
- Prospect, develop, up-sell, cross-sell and generate new business opportunities with the assigned accounts.
- Promote and engage Strategic Solutions with multiple contacts in the assigned accounts.
- Respond in a timely and complete manner to ongoing RFPs to achieve the quarterly targets
- Monitor all ongoing opportunities in the assigned accounts and report progress of opportunities on a weekly basis.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with key personnel and maintain customer satisfaction at multiple levels.
- Identify and win new opportunities in the Enterprise accounts through effective new business development.
- Be able to manage very high revenue based opportunities commercially to meet revenue and margin growth strategies.
- Prepare and Present Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, half year and annual business plans to Softcell Management as requested
- Coordinate the involvement of other company personnel, including Product Management, support, service, and management resources.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 3-5 years of hard core sales experience of which at least 2 years of sales experience (including the current job) in the IT industry with good software and technology knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- English (written and verbal)
- Driven by targets
- Basic understanding of contracts, Terms and conditions and the ability to negotiate standard and non standard T&Cs
- Understand basic financial rules including taxation, Cost of sale, budget, leasing.
- Deliver regular inputs to Product Management team to pull together and lead sales campaigns (via planning / SBU strategies) to increase sales of strategic solutions
- Ability to articulate in written format responses to clients requirements of strategic solutions
To apply email your resume to [email protected]