Educational : BE / BE-Tech /BCA/ B.Sc. (IT) & Professional IT certifications will be added advantage
Primary Location : Mumbai
Reports to : Branch Manager
No of Positions : 3
Experience : 3 to 6 Years
Technical Support Engineer is responsible for creating technical write-ups and processing the documents.
Technical Support Engineer participates in L3-L4 escalations.
- Should have strong knowledge on Active directory, DNS and windows systems (Server and Desktop OS platforms)
- Good understanding of supporting technologies like Networking, Storage, hardware.
- Should have worked on ITIL framework solutions (Service Desk etc)
- Good understanding of process and concepts (Change managament, Asset management, CMDB)
- Should be able to create technical write-ups and process documents
- Should be able to perform multi task
- Should be able to participate in L3-L4 escalations and should be able to provide sound reasoning and conduct RCA.
Education & Experience :
- Should have good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional IT certifications will be added advantage
- Customer service skills are required
- Good attitude towards corporate environment
To apply email your resume to [email protected]