Educational : BE / BE-Tech / B.Sc. (IT) & Professional certifications such as MCSE/MCSA/VCP will be advantage
Primary Location : Mumbai
Reports to : Branch Manager
No of Positions : 2
Experience : 1 to 2 Years
System Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
System Administrator participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- Hands on Experience in Windows Server Administration
- Hands On Experience in managing Storage
- Maintain Active Directory/DNS/DHCP/File/Print Servers
- Administration tasks like User Management, Disk Quota, Resource Utilization, Event / Process Errors
- Monitor & Manage Windows OS
- Hands on Experience in Virtualization environment like vSpehere, Hyper V
- Good in troubleshooting Microsoft Applications/Software like IIS,.Net, Remote Services..etc
- Basic knowledge in Network concepts
- Experience in understanding customer requirement and providing solutions
- Should have Hands on Experience in Infra monitoring and management tools
Education & Experience :
- Proficient in English with good communication skills
- Professional certifications such as MCSE/MCSA/VCP will be added advantage
- Candidate should be able to work in rotational shifts.
- Good attitude towards corporate environment
To apply email your resume to [email protected]